Love Is The Greatest Adventure

Wednesday, February 18, 2015



Love is the greatest adventure! Extending our client services to include international weddings is a thrill. Helping each bride & groom create their ideal stress free wedding.  Pick a hemisphere and we'll be there!

In Whitney's words: "Completing the four month international wedding planner course was a challenge I accepted  head on. Working daily towards certification. I always kept my clients & their dream wedding in my thoughts;  I choose to focus on their visions for my inspiration. The hardest part of the course was learning social protocol for place and table settings based on culture, royalty, location, host and event type. Its was intriguing to learn the history and symbolism for who sits where. I'm excited to see where this additional endorsement leads with the first international wedding taking place in the Caribbean this November". 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Blondie